Design And Marketing – Sussex
I produce graphic design, website design and marketing solutions for a multitude of businesses and organisations. I have work for clients not only here in Sussex but nationwide, and just once in a while, internationally.
Anything Is Possible
When you’re looking for something to be created, for instance a website, you want to know what can be done and you want the best for you and your business. The ‘hows’ come later.
At this point you may be expecting me to use the term ‘blue sky thinking’, and I did, but I didn’t enjoy it. However, I will say that by dismissing limitations, at least to begin with, it means I can provide you with you with solutions that meet your needs.
Graphic Design, Website Design, Marketing & Beyond
Although I started out as a website designer, I now do much more, so it’s probably better to tell you what I do, rather than what I am, e.g. ‘Creative (insert noun here*)’.
• Graphic Design • Website Design • Branding • Online/Offline Marketing • Social Media • Photography • Stage Design • Consultancy • And more
Random Helpful Tips
"TIP #15. People are impatient, particularly on the web. Make sure they can access the content they want as quickly as possible."
- The Designer’s Survival Kit
- See Your Website Here – (http://www.see-your-website-here.com/crawl.php?) – Crawler Spam
- Microtransactions – In-App Purchases – Freemium – Subscriptions
- What is Semalt.com? Is Semalt a phishing site? Semalt & the Soundfrost.org Trojan Virus
- Free Website Builder vs Website Designer vs Open-Source CMS
- HTML Symbol Codes & Special Characters
- Does your website make these mistakes? – The ultimate website checklist
- Fund-Raising / Charity Funding Websites, Sites Like JustGiving
- Useful Tools For Charities & Non-Profits – Google, Bing and others
- Why you shouldn’t buy email lists
* and keep it clean