Concept for the promotional material for the University of Brighton Innovation Awards. The idea of the tin, which was to be mailed as as an invitation, was drawn on the idea of fish being a ‘brain’ food. That is the omega 3 oil contained within fish being an essential part of healthy brain development.
Omega 3 – Fish – Mackerel – Mackerel Tin
The tin contained an invitation, promotional material, and a small deck of Fish ‘top trumps’ cards. The flyer equivalent was shaped like a tin, but with a tear-away paper ‘lid’, revealing the details of the awards below.
- Graphic Design
- Packaging Design
Featured Portfolio Work
- Littlehampton Fort Restoration Project Brochure Graphic Design
- Thom & Deborah – Wedding Photography, Sussex
- Hopes & Dreams – Graphic Design
- Overcoming Pride & Prejudice – Photography
- Top 10 German Destinations Infographic
To My Portfolio