The play takes place in London 1886. The programme was a deviation from the usual / expected form, the traditional booklet. Instead, I opted for an A3 sheet folded down to A6. It was created in the style of a map, labelling tourist sights and interesting / relevant facts.
The front also contained hand-written notes from one of the characters who was tracking the mysterious Mr Hyde. Marking sightings and other locations.
A low-resolution version of the final copy can be downloaded here: PDF: Jonathan Holloway’s ‘Jekyll & Hyde’ Programme
- Graphic Design
Featured Portfolio Work
- Littlehampton Fort Restoration Project Brochure Graphic Design
- Thom & Deborah – Wedding Photography, Sussex
- Hopes & Dreams – Graphic Design
- Overcoming Pride & Prejudice – Photography
- Top 10 German Destinations Infographic
To My Portfolio