This website was a large, enterprise scale ecommerce site. The majority of development and implementation was done by Trevor Marr and Mike Eldridge respectively, whereas my responsibility lay in design, usability, user-experience and implementing the design into the site.
The project was built using Joomla and was developed so that its launch would coincide with the 2012 Olympics. The purpose of the site was two-fold; to enable those either interested or researching Christian Science to find out more, and to make the books and other products available to purchase.
- Website Design
- Web Strategy
Featured Portfolio Work
- Littlehampton Fort Restoration Project Brochure Graphic Design
- Thom & Deborah – Wedding Photography, Sussex
- Hopes & Dreams – Graphic Design
- Overcoming Pride & Prejudice – Photography
- Top 10 German Destinations Infographic
To My Portfolio