An Enquiring Mind
I was the sort of child who would take things apart to see how they worked (and have an impressive success rate of putting them back together), in fact I sometimes still do. I’m certainly not afraid to get out of my comfort zone and try approaching things a little differently.
So What Do I Do?
I’m a designer who specialises in producing bespoke and thoroughly researched design. I start by looking at your audience and the goals you wish to achieve and then tailor your project to enable you to achieve them.
Why Do I Do It?
A highly creative individual, I like to try many different things and am constantly learning new skills and gaining new knowledge. I also really enjoy a challenge.
My skills include, but certainly not limited to those which can be seen below.
- Project management
- People management
- Budget management
- Excellent time-keeping
- Self Awareness of strengths and weaknesses
- Motivated and committed
- Works well in a team or individually
- Remains calm under pressure
- Eye for detail and organisational skills
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Cinema 4D
- Design for web
- Design for print
- Set design
- Studio lighting
- Interest in packaging/paper engineering
- Able to readily adopt different styles
- Digital & traditional photography
- Branding and Corporate Identity
- Development of concepts
- HTML & CSS
- I dabble in PHP
- Marketing strategies
- Social media as a business tool
- Online marketing
- Proficient with OS X, Windows and Linux
- Google Analytics
- Cross Browsers Compatability / W3C
- Usability / Accessability
- E-commerce experience
- Joomla and WordPress
- Analytical skills
- Problem solving
- Research of your customers
- Research of your competitors
- Any other necessary research
- I can turn my hand to most related things