The show took place at New Venture Theatre in Brighton. I was responsible for designing and building the central staircase. It had to be able to rotate freely in 360 degrees, lock into position, and have a door enabling the cast to enter the inside.
It had a central pivot to enable it to rotate on the spot. Sadly, no photos of it seem to exist, but here are 3D renders of the model I created.
- Stage Design
- Stage Construction
Featured Portfolio Work
- Littlehampton Fort Restoration Project Brochure Graphic Design
- Thom & Deborah – Wedding Photography, Sussex
- Hopes & Dreams – Graphic Design
- Overcoming Pride & Prejudice – Photography
- Top 10 German Destinations Infographic
To My Portfolio